IN THE NEWS
Give your peepers a breather! Reduce eyestrain by taking regular vision breaks. Try looking into the distance two or three times an hour for 30 seconds.
The V6 Wall Station combines exceptional space-savings with leading ergonomic design for comfortable caregiver computer use while sitting or standing. The V6 supports a monitor and keyboard—along with hardware, shelves and other accessories—within an ergonomic adjustment range for easy positioning to provide a healthy computing experience and encourage engagement with patients. Its sealed cable management system also promotes infection and clutter control.
Check out our gallery of Wall Station installation images.
Click here to view
Sustainability is the natural outcome of simple, elegant design.
Find out why
- Flexible monitor arm options facilitate and improve patient-caregiver interactions
- Wide range of dynamic adjustability accommodates most users in sitting and standing positions
- Ergonomic design encourages comfortable and convenient computer use
- Numerous monitor and keyboard arm lengths for ultimate versatility
- Sophisticated and customizable cable management system offers easier cleaning, reduces infection control concerns and prevents the ingress of liquids
- Accessory mount supports CPU holder or rail, which can accommodate peripheral shelves, and mounts for gloves, wipes and other common items
- Streamlined aesthetic features anodized aluminum and a sophisticated color palette, complementing all environments
- Sustainable composition allows unit to contribute to the achievement of valuable LEED credits
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for the V6:
- Recycled content: 6% post-consumer, 7% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of steel, which is highly recyclable
- Ships in packaging that contains recycled content
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 2 certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact