IN THE NEWS
Case Study22seven Case Study
Give your peepers a breather! Reduce eyestrain by taking regular vision breaks. Try looking into the distance two or three times an hour for 30 seconds.
Introducing the perfect fusion of style and strength. Through its unique design, the M8 Monitor Arm accommodates the widest range of monitors available today—any monitor up to 42 pounds. Combining rugged performance with sleek, handsome aesthetics, the M8 is the ideal solution for heavy monitor applications or any other environment with a flat panel monitor.
|Need a 2-monitor solution?
M8 with Crossbar
- Supports the widest range of monitors available today
- Rugged, high-capacity construction supports dual-monitor applications with optional crossbar
- Sleek, modern aesthetic complements any contemporary workstation
- Integrated cable management reduces unsightly cable clutter
- 180º stop mechanism prevents wall damage from over-rotation
- Counterbalances monitor(s) with simple hex screw adjustment
- Quick Release ball joint facilitates fast and easy monitor installation and removal
- Built-in security system provides effective theft-deterrent for public areas
- Accommodates virtually any monitor ranging from 8 – 40 lbs.
- Offers 11.5” of dynamic height adjustment
- Offers up to 22” of depth adjustment
- Built-in fine-tune adjustment ensures that double monitors line up perfectly
- VESA Plate supports all monitors with 75mm and 100mm VESA hole patterns (Larger VESA plates
- also available)
- VESA Plate stores two hex keys for instant access to adjustment tools
- Mounting options:
- Clamp Mount
- Bolt-Through Mount
- Universal Slatwall Mount
- Wall Stud Mount
10-year 24/7 warranty
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for the M8:
- Recycled content: 13% post-consumer, 12% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of steel and aluminum, which are highly recyclable
- Shipped in packaging that contains recycled content
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 1 certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact