Stand up while you're on the phone. Walk to your co-worker's desk instead of phoning or messaging. Do anything but sit all day.
The Access Rail is a virtually infinitely configurable rail system that adds space to any desk or workstation, creates better organization of desktop tools, and improves the user’s access to and interaction with those tools for better working comfort. It is designed for use in PACS environments, NOCS, Command and Control Centers, 911 Centers and wherever multiple monitors are used or desktop space is limited. The Access Rail is also ideal for benching applications.
Rail and post components can be infinitely configured
Mounts to any work surface
Rails available in many standard lengths
Rails can be mounted to posts in 30" increments for non-linear applications
Accessory components available for mounting monitors, laptops, telephones, printers, task lights, paper management and organizational trays
Made predominantly of aluminum
Brushed aluminum finish
15-year, 24/7 warranty
We work hard to ensure that our environmental philosophy is reflected in each product we create. With our Design for Environment protocol, our designers and engineers examine the environmental impact of every choice made throughout the design process—from initial concept through final production. We invite you to read more.
A selection of sustainability highlights for Access Rail::
- Recycled content: 1% post-consumer, 1% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of aluminum, which is highly recyclable
- Shipped in packaging that contains recycled content
- Learn more about how we work to extend the life of our products through both design and engineering so they won’t need to be replaced often
- Designed for easy disassembly with clear recycling instructions
- ANSI/BIFMA level® 2 certified
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified
- Close the Loop program ensures that every product ends its useful life with a minimal environmental impact